We have developed a proprietary cryogenic freezing system, utilizing the most efficient use of liquid nitrogen in the world. This system allows for two different fine grind systems, depending on the requirements of your market. The ratio of output of specific size crumb can be increased. The system is designed to allow for maximum operational time and minimum downtime for maintenance.
- Operational uptime: 22 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Maintenance time: 2 hours for each 24-hour shift, on average
- Capacity: 6,000 – 10,000 pounds (2,700 – 4,500 kgs) per hour input
- Crumb size: 4 mesh (6mm) to less than 100 minus mesh (less than 0.150 mm) (Please note that the fine material is only produced with the addition of a fine grind system)
- Technology: fully controlled by a touch screen PLC, and includes a complete dust collection and fire detection system
- Manpower: as few as one operator and one bagger, in addition to 2 shredder operators
- Commissioning: We include all training and commissioning with each of our turnkey systems in your building
Our scrap reduction system can allow for every bit of the tire to be resalable, including clean fibre and steel.
We can also provide a turnkey ambient system that produces 0.5 inch (12mm) – 30 mesh (0.6mm) crumb.
"Value-added production is a critical aspect to any tire recycling operation," says Jim Anderson, having met hundreds of interested entrepreneurs who wanted to enter the industry but didn’t have a market for their crumb output. We can add value-added technology so that all of the rubber crumb produced can be utilized in-house to create a more valuable, marketable product. Some of these include:
- Fine grind systems to regrind your larger rubber crumb, from greater than 20 mesh ( mm) to finer than 80 mesh ( mm) or 100 mesh (?? mm), depending on your requirements.
- Patented blending technology to blend your fine-mesh recycled rubber with recycled plastic, without any additives required, to produce a new composite thermoplastic elastomer. This system will manufacture pellets for injection molding or manufacture a profile for products like artificial lumber.
- System for manufacturing rubber paving stones for walkways, patios, horse barns, and driveways.
- Patented surface devulcanization technology to allow your rubber crumb to be utilized as an active ingredient in other rubber compounds.
- Blending system for adding rubber to asphalt, along with technology for road design and road improvement.
We include full training for our turnkey systems. Your operators and managers will be able to have hands-on experience in a commercial plant in Canada.
Do yourself a favour and determine what your market is before you select your equipment. Different types of equipment produce different rubber crumb and powders, and markets are usually specific in what they want.
Let us help you determine where to sell your crumb, or where you can sell your crumb to your own company and create more profit by adding value to your own operations. Depending on your geographic location, we may be able to help you sell some of your output.